Friday, February 01, 2008

Movin' On Up

I probably shouldn't leave our readers in suspense: Yes, we are moving, next weekend, to the flat we mentioned here. It's a bit of a whirlwind move, and seems a bit overwhelming to me right now. Although I don't know what I'm complaining about, since our last move was maybe a little bit more disruptive.

According to my London A-Z, the neighborhood is called St. Luke's, but since Wikipedia tells me "the name is rarely used today," I may refer to it as Old Street, Finsbury or Clerkenwell, since they're probably more well known.

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger oldest kid said...

Will you still get to see Greg after you move?

12:39 PM  
Blogger Middle Kid said...

Will you be living in the original, ancient London?

2:32 PM  
Blogger Smitty Werbenmanjensen said...

I hope I get to see Greg. Fridays will be dull around here if I don't.

We'll be just outside what was the ancient city, maybe a quarter-mile outside of it.

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dropping in via eschaton.

best of luck and good wishes for your hand.

ouch! that must have hurt.

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home