Friday, March 23, 2007

Viva Chipotle!



The silver bullet that killed the howling werewolf of hunger -- hunger for a burrito that requires two hands, one large stomach and at least 20 uninterrupted minutes. Mmmmm! As I gleefully told MK's k's, that first sweet bite of barbacoa was one of the happiest moments of my life in the past, say, year.

Let us take a closer look at the spicy goodness:


Note the layers of shredded beef (sorry MK), black beans, chunky tomato salsa, firm rice with a rich guac and a dash of sour cream. Tell me you don't want one right now!

Someday we will have Chipotle in London. Yea, verily. But until then, I am going to gorge myself as much as possible when I can. It's three meals and counting. Viva Chipotle!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are going to gain a LOT of weight... see chipotlefan.com... that said, it's worth it!

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a fan of the carnitas burrito myself. The Chipotle at the corner of Wilson and Glebe in Arlington has become one of my favorite sources of a quick, reasonably priced and delicious takeout dinner.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

you're making me hungry!

3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home