Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Uh, hi!

We're all still alive. Right now, we're hosting the commenter known here as Schmutz and the person who lives with Schmutz. We were also visited by the Norwalk virus, which I wish only on my worst enemies. Schmutz went down first, followed by me, violently, and then Mrs. Werbenmanjensen. So far, however, we've been enjoying the visit (by Schmutz and pal, but not the virus). We've seen performance number 24,000-and-some of The Mousetrap, toured the Hastings battlefield and taken a couple of strolls around the neighborhood, including to my favorite shopping district in Muswell Hill. This morning Schmutz and pal are going to the British Museum. I hope the Bog man exhibit has reopened.

4 Comments:

Blogger oldest kid said...

I'm sorry to hear about the Norwalk virus! I will be waiting to hear whether or not they got to see the bog man, since we were unable to see him during our visit.

1:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to know you are enjoying your visit. Hope all are feeling much better.

7:05 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Yikes about the virus! Hope everyone is well and having a wonderful time! The Americans in Oz are headed back to Texas... guess we will have to rename our blog :D

1:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Norwalk virus sounds exactly like what my sister and I contracted at a seafood place in California a few years ago. I will spare you the gory details; needless to say, we have not gone back. And you have my DEEPEST sympathy. I might wish the virus on certain international terrorists and a few members of the Bush administration, but on absolutely no one else.

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home