Saturday, April 01, 2006

Home alone

While Smitty's in Glasgow, I'm home alone! So what did I do? I went shopping!

Earlier, I shared with you my Chipotle obsession. Now, I am developing a sorta clothing obsession. Honestly, I haven't been this interested in what I was wearing since I started high school, and I won't say when that was. And I thank you for not speculating!

I have discovered Jigsaw, where I met a very nice saleswoman who decided to dress me up in all sorts of outfits. It was almost like shopping with a friend who wasn't afraid to tell you your bottom looked fat in a certain cut of pants. We all need more friends like that.

Well, then I had to do some online shopping, now that we have our iTunes up and running again. I love iTunes, can I just say that? Now I own some some songs by award-winning bands mentioned in a previous post. In the words of the Kaiser Chiefs, I predict a riot!

4 Comments:

Blogger Smitty Werbenmanjensen said...

Woman 1: 'Ello, Mrs. Entity.
Woman 2: 'Ello, Mrs. Non-Entity
Woman 1: Been shopping?
Woman 2: No, been shopping!

9:33 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Werbenmanjensen said...

In response to Schmutz, I think I am getting a little more European. I now own a pashmina scarf, for example, and gold ballet flats, which are Euro. But I wear them with jeans and that. So you could describe it as European accents to the American attire. The sad thing is, I really don't need to be as dressed up for work as I used to be. So Smitty will have to take me to the theatre (note spelling)!

9:47 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

What all did you buy??

11:12 PM  
Blogger Middle Kid said...

Hee, hee!!! You said "pants."

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home