Monday, February 20, 2006

Monday scooterblogging

Image hosting by Photobucket

The backstory: In my first visit to Camden, I walked past a scooter/motorcycle shop that had in front of it a scooter that was missing nearly all of its body panels--just a bare frame and wires spouting out of it. I stopped by the same shop last week looking for it, and it wasn't there. I should have take a picture of it the first time. I went inside and asked about it. The mechanic I asked was Czech. He asked, "You just want to see a wrecked scooter?" He waved me back into the workshop. "This was stolen. Just somebody out joyriding. I reported it to the police. A day after they found it intact, they called me. In that day, somebody came by and smashed it with a brick. It's my baby."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home