Thursday, March 01, 2007

A Visitor Pops By

The blogger formerly known as Aussie Sarah, now just Sarah, of Traveling Texans, stopped into London for a few days. Mrs. W and I met up with her at a cafe in Soho, where much tea was consumed. You can read about her trip to the Beatrix Potter museum here and here.

Hats off to her for the long haul up to the Lake District. I would have taken a train. Life's too short to spend nine hours driving on the left.

This might also be a good time to note that I've finally gotten around to adding Traveling Texans to my blogroll. Also note Miles David Moore's blog has been added to our blogroll. If you don't know Miles, he is America's greatest living poet, and I don't say that just because he's my friend. He also has interesting views about the arts in general, film and theater in particular.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

It was lovely to see the Werbenmanjensens! Hopefully I can create a few more posts to do our Lake District tour justice.

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home