Tuesday, April 01, 2008

The things I missed, Part II

While two weeks was not nearly enough to see all the people and do all the things I wanted to do, it was almost too long to be away from our adopted home. Here's a short list of things I missed about London:
1. News that doesn't involve the U.S. presidential race.
2. Double-decker buses. Whee!
3. Doctor Who. David Tennant is dreamy.
4. Castles. If only I could find a T-shirt that said "Castle Freak" in the Tower of London gift shop.
5. Football. By which I mean this.
6. My own bed!

And there's something that's missing still -- Smitty!

5 Comments:

Blogger Schmutz said...

Just where is Smitty? Have you left him somewhere? He is actually used to being left places.

9:56 PM  
Blogger oldest kid said...

I assumed from yesterday's blog that he's on a country road somewhere in Illinois, listening to old John Denver songs.

11:34 PM  
Blogger Schmutz said...

If he's on a road in Illinois, he's got some 'splaining to do.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Werbenmanjensen said...

He is not on a road in Illinois. (Is that good or bad news for you, Schmutz?) He's on a road in Virginia, in some place where they do not get mobile phone signals. Anyway, I apologize for the confusion.

10:11 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Werbenmanjensen said...

And seeing my avatar reminds me, I downloaded the theme song from the 1970s Wonder Woman show for my iPod, and I am digging it. It's great walking to work music. Yes, I am geeking out.

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home