Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday Catblogging

We now return you to our regular programming:


Another one from reader Schmutz' kitten collection. I believe Schmutz titled this one "What Do I See?"

The Greg lookalike was back earlier this week, as I was leaving for an early-morning bike ride. He/she was curious and eager for attention, but appeared to be spooked by all the lights on my bike. I got a couple of small pets in, but the Greg lookalike kept scampering away under cars after getting close to me most of the time.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger MKOK said...

Well, what did he see? A lady cat?

3:39 PM  
Blogger Schmutz said...

He's watching his mom so I guess he did see a lady cat.

2:33 AM  
Blogger MKOK said...

Well, I guess that makes sense.

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home