Thursday, December 07, 2006

I Have A Dream

An early-morning rainstorm is battering our windows, which is keeping me from setting foot out into a dark gray (some might call it a pale black) London morning. So I'll share a thought with you:

The helpful Blogger dashboard tells me that this is our 327th post since we started this blog Jan. 16. I think it a not unreasonable goal to shoot for 365 posts by Jan. 16, 2007, to average one a day. This, of course, has required us to make up for full weeks when were unable to post any because we didn't take a computer with us on a couple of vacations. I'd say 38 posts in the next five weeks is doable. What do you all think?

2 Comments:

Blogger Middle Kid said...

I respectfully disagree with Schmutz. I want quantity, not quality.

6:25 PM  
Blogger John Burkholder said...

Not a problem! I haven't written nearly that many and my one year mark is rapidly approaching. The summer really takes blogging out of me...Rather the summer takes me out of blogging.

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home