Saturday, September 30, 2006

Light Blogging

Mrs. W and I won't be blogging for about a week (like that's a big change lately), so I thought I'd leave you with the suggestion to click on the many fine links to the right of the screen, including Aussie Sarah's fine blog. Also, I'm going to play my (in the words of the divine TBogg) "blogger's get-out-of-jail-free card" by doing one of these embedded video thingies below, for your musical entertainment. So take it away, Asylum Street Spankers:



(Please note: For the sensitive reader, this song has a bad word or two, and also has a couple of double entendres. But it's entertaining.)

1 Comments:

Blogger oldest kid said...

The Asylum Street Spanker song reminds me of a song by John Prine called "Your Flag Decal Won't Get You Into Heaven Anymore." You might want to pull it up and listen to it as well.

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home