Sunday, February 05, 2006

English as a second language, Part 4

So I got a random phone call from someone the other day about cosmetic surgery. This person was somehow under the impression that I was an expert in this field, and of course, I told the caller that one teensy nose job doesn't qualify one as an expert. Anywho, my curiosity piqued, I did a little searching on the Internet, and found the British Association of Plastic Surgeons. BAPS. This is hilarious because baps, in British slang, are these. It's akin to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons calling itself BOOBS. As it is, their acronym is ASPS, or venomous snakes, so maybe BOOBS would be a step up.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Sports marketing magazine Generic drug oxycontin 40mg Ladies thong swimwear

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home