Friday, February 03, 2006

Some New Doohickeys

I've reorganized my links and added a couple--namely, London Geezer (a great resource--hat tip to Pseudonymous in NC) and Americans in Oz, my cousin's travelblog of her time in Australia. Also, a the urging of some of our readers (Middle Kid, I'm looking in your general direction) I've added a Weather Pixie at the lower right, so those of you wondering what it's like here might have a general idea of the weather at Heathrow (the Weather Pixie is showing sunshine right now, and it sure doesn't look sunny out to me, so take it with a grain of salt).

A Note About Links
The bottom two--Eschaton and Cardcarryingmember--are very ardently left wing political blogs. If you think you might disagree with or be offended by what is said at any of those blogs, please don't click the link. As always, the owners of this blog cannot take responsibility for what is said at any of the sites we link to.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Now the pressure is on... better go add a post to my blog !

11:10 PM  
Blogger Middle Kid said...

Wow! That's probably the first time you've ever listened to me! Thanks!

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home