Friday, July 27, 2007

New Additions

I've added the divine blog What do I know? to the blogroll on the right, since author KathyF has been a recent commenter here with some good thoughts. She is living a similar life to us (American in Britain), although her setting appears a little more bucolic and her dietary choices are a little more disciplined, in a good way. Plus her choice in Friday animal blogging involves real animals, not these furry parasites I portray. (I hope she appreciates my lone weak effort at cowblogging.)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why thank you. Us expats gotta stick together.

1:26 PM  
Blogger Middle Kid said...

Wow, Smitty -- thanks for the link. I'll be reading often, since kathyf and I seem to have a lot in common.

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home