Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Exposed

Smitty and I share a hairdresser -- a tall, dark, handsome Italian fellow. He's straight, and although I've said before than no one does your hair like a gay man, I am pretty happy with the service so far. And Smitty looks so... European now.

Anyway, on my last visit to get my hair done, said hairdresser noticed my lighter than usual tresses. Then he said, "Do you expose yourself?" Now, he had just been telling me about his holiday in Greece moments earlier, with his girlfriend, and I was wondering if he was referring to, uh, Greek beach bathing habits, when he saw the look on my face. "To the sun, to the sun!" he said, running his fingers through my hair again. In the end, I was exposed for having an overactive imagination. Although I wonder if he knew how I had guided a young man to safety on a mountainside...

More on that another time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home