Thursday, February 16, 2006

Another new doohickey

I've added a new link to the blogroll on the right: RightCrossPuns. I have a feeling that GaryK, the author of that blog, would not see eye-to-eye with me on a lot of political issues, but he does us a kindness by listing us, so I shall return the kindness. I will note for the record that I'm just as surprised as everybody else to find myself listed so close to National Review, and I have a feeling that William F. Buckley would be spinning in his grave over such an event right now if he didn't continue to cheat death by harvesting the organs of poor children. (I keed, I keed!)

In any case, welcome to the Americans Amuck blogroll, RightCrossPuns. As with my cautionary notes about the two political blogs that precede RightCrossPuns in the blogroll, if you fear you might be offended by any of the discussion over there, please don't click the link. We are not responsible for what goes on over there. We just happen to like the guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home