Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Letter From Steve Guttenberg

Hello Friends,

Here I am trying on my pantomime costume, whilst making the most of the LA sunshine, before I pack my bags and head for Bromley this Christmas. I'm over the moon about making my UK pantomime debut as Baron Hard-up in the magical Cindarella.

Working with rogues during my Police Academy days should, I hope, be a fine workout for my battles with the Ugly Sisters; but I'm sure I can count on your help to boo them off! The song and dance routines will be awesome--something I'm really going to enjoy after taking part on America's top-rated show Dancing With The Stars. I am also delighted to announce that the Absolutely Fabulous Helen Lederer will be joining me as Fairy Godmother to add a sprinkling of comedy magic to the fun.

It's going to be a truly wonderful Chrismas for me in the UK, so make sure you join me for the biggest and funniest traditional pantomime around and book your ticket today.

See you soon!

Steve
Because you want to: Who holds back the elec-tric car? Who made Steve Guttenberg a star?

(Hat tip to Annie Mole, whose Twitter feed alerted me to this show.)

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Middle Kid said...

I didn't even know there was a website dedicated to the Simpsons. Great song!

Steve Guttenberg was really good in Diner. I don't think I've seen him in anything else where I liked him.

12:33 AM  
Blogger Smitty Werbenmanjensen said...

Mrs. Werbenmanjensen notes that I should probably offer her a hat tip for bringing the letter to me, as well as her colleague who lives in Bromley, who got the letter to begin with.

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home