Monday, June 05, 2006

More assorted photos from OK's visit ...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

OK, I ate it. But unlike Mr. OK, I did not eat ...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

... black pudding.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Great Caeasar's head!!!!


Now, let's say you're sponsoring a booth at an environmental festival, and you want to have a kids booth, and you run out of ideas ...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

... string a bunch of plastic bags together and call it a maze. After all, kids will run around just about anything if you call it a "game."


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have no idea what this is.

5 Comments:

Blogger Middle Kid said...

What's black pudding made of? Did the OKs try haggis, yet?

2:54 PM  
Blogger oldest kid said...

You don't want to know what black pudding made of! Only Mr. Ok ate it. And, no, we have not tried haggis. We have had a lot of other delicious food, though. I think I'm addicted to Jaffa cakes!

9:52 PM  
Blogger Middle Kid said...

I had to find out for myself. It's congealed pig's blood in a length of inestines. I won't be trying it, myself. Did Mr. OK enjoy it? Knowing him, he probably drank a few stouts and could stomach it fine, then.

10:49 PM  
Blogger Smitty Werbenmanjensen said...

Do you know Mr. OK?

10:13 AM  
Blogger Middle Kid said...

No, but I can just imagine.

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home